Monday, October 20, 2008

Frozen Spinach


I have crossed over to the dark side- I am using frozen spinach on a regular basis- and loving it. I've never used frozen spinach before- fresh spinach is incredibly hard to come by here- and I've decided I am not eating enough vegetables- so frozen spinach- here I am! I would love recipes. I have fortunately found frozen spinach of the non-single-block variety, so I do have some control on how much I use.

Classes are going well, it is very clear that my favorite class will be Jewish Theology, but I am beginning to make friends in my other classes as well- which is quite exciting.


Time is beginning to fly and fall is very, very much upon us. I don't think we should be above 50 the next couple of days- which isn't too cold- but not very pleasant either. My theology professor was very intrigued by my learning Yiddish and recommended I go to Trier or Dusseldorf to chat with the Yiddishists there- we'll see if it is in the cards or not. Speaking of cards- I have lately received a few notes from friends and family at home- they made my day. I couldn't stop smiling for some time after opening the mail box. So, should you like to make me smile through the fall chill, here's my address in Berlin:

Jenna Ingalls
Schreinerstr. 24
10247 Berlin
Germany

I am a very good correspondent. I am also in love with The Frames right now- should you need inspiration for letter writing, check out this tune. At least the beginning, anyway.

No comments: